You are invited to attend the “9th International Symposium on Polyelectrolytes - ISP 2012”. Successful symposia in Germany (1995), Japan (1998), France (2000), Sweden (2002), USA (2004), Germany (2006), Portugal (2008), and China (2010) have made ISP conferences the major international forum for polyelectrolyte research.
- PEL in Food, Fragrances and Flavors
- PEL for Biomaterials and Pharmaceuticals
- PEL Theory and Simulations
- PEL in Solution and at Interfaces
- Thermodynamics, Solubility, and Phase Diagrams
- Conformation and Counterion Behavior: Theory and Experiments
- PEL Assembly and Multilayers
- PEL Complexes and Nanoparticles
- Gels and Delivery
- Advanced Analysis and Synthesis
- Natural and Synthetic Polyelectrolytes
This list is by no means complete. All contributions relevant to polyelectrolytes (PEL) are welcome. There will be no parallel sessions, with the exception of two half day Microsymposia, one on Ionic Polysaccharides and one on Polyelectrolytes in Fragrances, Flavors, Food and Pharmaceuticals.
- ISP 2012 starts on Monday (noon/afternoon), July 9th, and ends on Thursday (afternoon), July 12th.
- Registration opens on Monday (morning), July 9th, and will be open until the end of the symposium.
- Oral session will take place July 9th - 12th
- Poster sessions will take place July 10th-12th
The number of participants is limited to 200 people.